Author Topic: Guidebook  (Read 550 times)

daniel banquo merrick

mike a

Re: Guidebook
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 07:56:29 pm »
Hi all, yes Grahm has been working on his Fresno Dome book for a couple years now, it looks pretty nice but the second you pay it is old and outdated! My Fresno Dome Book book on the other hand is new fresh and always up to date!!! Interesting that he started his Fresno Dome Book without enough money to print it out and asking help from outsides to help finish his project Fresno Dome book??? The other thing I find interesting about grahm being all focused on Fresno Dome book project is that grahm in the passed does not move on to the next bolting area until he is done bolting an area, It seems to me he was not done bolting the Sphinx and the Balls area??? Well wish him luck on his new book and his next bolting area!!!! Lol :-) Happy climbing Mike A.

wr_mizzard

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2023, 12:06:26 pm »
Speaking of Fresno Dome, how's it looking up there these days? Is it accessible or is there still snow on the ground?

mike a

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2023, 04:17:53 pm »
Hi all, the snow blocks the road about a 1/2 mile before the Fresno Dome campground but can hike up to the base of the dome. Still some snow at the base of the dome in spots but all and all its open for climbing this season, happy climbing Mike A.